Love Where You Live Homes is a family owned business comprised of a dynamic father-daughter team. Glenn and Danielle will give you peace of mind when building your dream home. Glenn’s quest for excellence in construction and timely scheduling combined with Danielle’s organizational talent and attention to detail provides the perfect equation for a beautifully built home and superior customer service.
Love Where You Live Homes takes a comprehensive approach to building a home for each client by giving consideration to all aspects of the home building process.
- Location – we work with clients directly or with a Realtor to find the perfect property
- Design – we collaborate with esteemed architects to develop a plan that will fit your lifestyle
- CustomerService – we guide clients in the selection process of every detail including the siding & roof color, front door style, hardwood floor finish, kitchen and vanity design, countertops, plumbing fixtures, lighting, stone, tile, hardware, landscaping, etc.
- Communication – we keep the client informed with progress updates and on-site meetings
- Craftsmanship – we value and work with sub-contractors who are trustworthy, reliable and are specialist in their fields to ensure only quality construction and materials are used and are worthy of Love Where You Live Home’s name
- Organization – we maintain a tight construction schedule for a timely closing date
- Financing – we work closely with financial institutions to ensure clients are able to obtain financing
- GreenBuilding – we make every effort to build green and make homes as efficient as possible to minimize our environmental impact and provide energy efficiency.
- Relationships – we maintain relationships with our homeowners beyond the closing date. It is important to us that you LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE!